NAVY/Dy. SA SQE/Vacancy-Notice/Deputation/2021 Dated 15/02/2021
Subscribe us on YouTube for Latest Government Jobs Alerts
NAVY Recruitment 2021
The information related to this Nausena Bharti 2021 in Hindi job is as follows.
Indian Navy is inviting applications for the posts of Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) for 12th pass candidates, who are interested in Sailors, can apply before 07 March 2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Nausena Bharti 2021
Post Name: Sailor (Sports Quota Entry) – 1/2021 Batch
Pay Scale: 21,700 – 43,100 / – Level – 3
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: Post no specified
- Senior Secondary Recruiter ( SSR): Post no specified
- Matric Recruits (MR): Designation no.
Minimal Requirement Indian Navy:
- MR: 10th / equivalent qualification should have participated in international/national / state level tournament.
- SSR: 10 + 2 should be passed in any stream or equivalent examination. He should participate at the international/national / state level or represent the university in the inter-university tournament.
- Direct Entry Petty Officer: 10 + 2 Those who qualify in any stream or equivalent examination should participate at the International / National / State level at the Junior / Senior level or represent the University in Inter-University tournament.
Sports: Athletics, Aquatics, Basketball-Ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing & Wind Surfing
Age limit: 17 to 22 years, age calculation as of 01.01.2021, height 157 CM
Work Location: All over India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on sports achievements.
Application fee: There is no application fee.
How to apply for Nausena Bharti 2021 Vacancy:
Interested candidates can send the application form in the prescribed application form with self-attested self-attested.
Last date for submission of the application form 07 March 2021
Invited applications from qualified candidates through the Official Website. Selected candidates will normally serve in units under the administrative control of the respective command, although they may be deployed anywhere in India to naval units as per administrative requirement.
Apply Now: Click Here to Apply